We had a blast collaborating with change makers on a range of fun projects this year, including branding, communications, social media, grants, and website builds, to name a few. From creating logos and brochures to launching social media profiles and publishing articles, we are honored to support the storytelling and strategy of innovative clients creating good in the world.
#TeamMoonsail had the privilege of collaborating with 15 nonprofit organizations, small businesses and universities across several issue areas:
- California Association of Food Banks (hunger)
- Educare California at Silicon Valley (early education)
- Firebug // Photography by Alisa (photography)
- Michigan United (advocacy)
- Michigan State University, College of Natural Science (education, science)
- Nourished World (health)
- NUE Creatives (graphic design)
- Pacific Clinics (mental health)
- Red Cedar Solutions Group (tech)
- Root Guitar Works (music)
- Santa Clara County Office of Education (education)
- Sparrow Health System (health)
- The Scott Foundation (foundation)
- U.S. Green Building Council (environment, sustainability)
- University of Michigan – Health System (education, health)
We also provided micro-consultations for clients who need small bursts of consultation and catalyzed relationships between clients whose work naturally overlaps.
We love celebrating the great work of our collaborations and look forward to new projects in 2017!